Born in Venice in 1952, Claudio Trevisan began exhibiting his paintings in the 70s, buoyed by a keen interest in the visual arts. A decade later he graduated in Architecture from Venice and developed a versatile interest in areas such as History, Economics, as well as the Arts. For many years he worked professionally in the financial field, while still refining his artistic style with further studies.
He loves experimenting with different painting techniques as a self-taught artist and in 2000, found that watercolour best expressed his creativity. He attended a course in watercolour with painter Piero Barbieri, the Nude School at the Academy of Fine Arts in Venice, a course in watercolour and mixed technique at the International School of Graphics with the painters Matilde Dolcetti and Sergio Bigolin and another course of xylographics with the painter Franco Vecchiet. Since then he has been painting mainly watercolour, increasingly adding mixed media into his compositions. Moreover in the latest works he has successfully explored the world of illustration. He has also been a teacher of watercolour techniques at Manin Civic Center of Venice.
– Sant’Eufemia Art Gallery – Venezia 2021
– Galleria della Provvederia – Mestre 2020
– Villa Giustinian Morosini – Mirano – 2018
– Galleria D’E.M. Venice Gallery – Mestre 2018
– Galleria della Provvederia – Mestre 2017
– Palazzo Comunale – Limana (BL) – 2016
– Torre di Mestre – 2015
– Galleria La Cella – Mestre 2014
– Galleria Mestre Contemporanea – Mestre 2013
– Galleria SG – Venezia 2013
– Palazzo Campo Sant’Angelo – Venezia 2013
– Galleria Luigi Sturzo – Mestre 2011